Apartments in Istanbul Başakşehir

EX-114

Turkey home

Property type

Apartments / Flat

Istanbul home

Completion Date

2019-06-30

Istanbul Apartments

Construction status

Under Construction

Property Information

EX-0114 project is located on the European side of Istanbul, specifically in the area of Basaksehir , which in recent years has witnessed a great urban development due to government support of infrastructure and the construction of many road, bridge and tunnel networks, as well as the start of the metro line connecting the area with the heart of the city. The famous city center of Istanbul is about 45 minutes away. The area is well served and has many Arabic schools and there are many institutes of Turkish and English schools . Everything you need from hospitals, banks, shops and shopping centers is in the the project.

The project considered as a family compound in Istanbul that meets the conditions of safety, elegance, comfort and stability . The project is being implemented on an area of 115,847 thousand square meters. This is a great opportunity to live and invest together. The project is located next to the largest medical city in Europe, The project has charming views of Istanbul’s beautiful lakes.

The project consists of 1,227 apartments and 209 shops. The apartments starts from 108 square meters and up to 252 square meters and the options of the apartments in the project are very diverse. This compound in Istanbul has  2 + 1 (2 rooms and lounge) 3 + 1 (3 rooms and lounge) and 4 + 1 (4 rooms and lounge).

EX-0114 project  is an investment opportunity in Istanbul due to its location between the third airport and the third bridge connecting the two main continents: Europe and Asia. Studies by the Turkish Institute of Statistics have confirmed that real estate prices have risen 33% in the region of Basaksehir  in 2015, making the purchase of the project a real investment opportunity in Istanbul for profit.

Project Area:

The area of ​​Basakshahir is 45 km from the center of Istanbul to the west. The population of the region is 369,810 inhabitants. It covers 104 square kilometers. It is bordered to the north by the natural lake of Sazli. It is a reservoir of fresh water that feeds some parts of Istanbul and the Sea of ​​Marmara in the south. In real estate studies, the famous district is one of Istanbul’s three most valued neighborhoods, with an increase in value in 2015 as housing and commercial units are increasingly interested in it.

Payment Method:

  • 10% discount on cash payment
  • 20% down payment, the remaining 80% paid on 24 monthly installments .
  • 35% down payment, the remaining 65% paid in 30 monthly installments.
  • 45% down payment, the remaining 55% paid in 36 monthly installments.
  • 50% down payment, the remaining 50% paid on 40 monthly installments.
  • 65% down payment, the rest 35% paid on 50 monthly installments.


Property Plans & Price Ranges

BedroomsMin AreaMax AreaMin PriceMax Price
2+1108.02 m²130.6 m²$146,547$254,418
3+1163.97 m²163.97 m²$195,484$256,786
4+1215.35 m²252.02 m²$259,154$417,277
* Prices Calcluated Based On USD = 3.80 TL Exchange Rate
Enquiry Now

Project Features, Location and Details

Property Location & Neighborhood
Country: TurkeyCity: IstanbulArea: Basakşehir
TEM Highway: 5 MinutesE5 Highway: 15 Minutes3rd Airport: 12 Minutes
CNR expo: 22 MinutesAtatürk Airport: 25 MinutesBosporus bridge : 30 Minutes
Taksim Square : 40 Minutes
Property Details
Price Range: $146,547 - $417,277Project Size: 115,847 m²Installments: 50 Months
Amenities and Features
24 Hours Security Basketball Court Cafes & Restaurants
Car-park Football Court Games Room
Gardens Indoor Swimming Pool Playground
Sauna Spa and Turkish Bath Tennis Court
Walking & Cycling Paths

Enquiry Now

Similer Projects

$157,896

EX-182

Istanbul apartments for sale in Başakşehir


, , ,


5 5 Bedrooms #

1 - 2 1 - 2 Balcony

$70,254 - $228,564

EX-022

Government Guaranteed Project Istanbul


,


4 4 Bedrooms # 5 Minutes 5 Minutes

0 - 1 0 - 1 Balcony

$170,119 - $885,780

EX-085

A Green Valley Residential Project in Istanbul


,


4.5 4.5 Bedrooms # 125 Meters 125 Meters

1 1 Balcony